[Vtigercrm-developers] Time Interval workflow exhausts memory

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 09:05:17 GMT 2021

On 05/02/2021 08:50, Sukhdev Mohan wrote:
> Increasing memory doesn’t solve at all, already tried it, at least in my
> case didn’t solve had to divide and rule hopefully it has to be done
> once in a while). I think the issue is with PearDB and Create/Update API
> as (if I recall correctly) at each new call of the api it would add 8+
> mb.. I can test this weekend and share more info. If you have any
> insight or experiences please do tell.

Because I haven't had this particular problem before I have no
experience of it to share.

There have been occasions however, where I have found I needed to
increase RAM or switch to a cli sapi (no RAM limit) when doing mass
record import or whatnot - but I am talking hundreds of thousands or
millions of records. And generally this was more down to
capacity/performance limitations of the h/w. Writing a shell script and
iterating over the task using smaller blocks has also been a solution
for me. But in Rubén's case this is not possible as it is a scheduled
workflow.