[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Mass edit on Vtiger 7.3 custom module error

Patrick Allen Zulueta alexander.allenz at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 03:22:17 GMT 2020

Hello Ruben. Thanks for the response.  I tried in computer.  The field
"Gestion" is not checked but after save it gets blanck. I just upload
"Ingreso manual". I also stop all workflows related with this module in
case, but is the same behavior.

I already fix it not including this field in mass edit but maybe is an
error in vtiger.  See picture below.