[Vtigercrm-developers] Fwd: Mass edit on Vtiger 7.3 custom module error

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sat Sep 19 17:40:47 GMT 2020

Hi Patrick,

Yes! as Ruben suggested, only checked fields are considered for Mass Save
operation.

Looking at the given screen i have a question that, related-to field value
is newly selected but corresponding check-box is not enabled in such case
value saved will be blank. To save related-to field value please enable the
check-box.

On Sat, Sep 19, 2020 at 9:02 AM Patrick Allen Zulueta <
alexander.allenz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Ruben. Thanks for the response.  I tried in computer.  The field
> "Gestion" is not checked but after save it gets blanck. I just upload
> "Ingreso manual". I also stop all workflows related with this module in
> case, but is the same behavior.
>
> I already fix it not including this field in mass edit but maybe is an
> error in vtiger.  See picture below.
>
> El vie., 18 sept. 2020 a las 12:31, Rubén A. Estrada Orozco (<
> rulotec1 at gmail.com>) escribió:
>
>> In 7.3 mass edit, only fields that are checked should be mass edited. If
>> the checkbox is checked and the field is empty, it will get erased:
>>
>> [image: image.png]
>>
>> Please provide more information/screenshots if the behavior is not
>> consistent with the above explanation. Does it happen both in desktop and
>> mobile?
>>
>> Saludos
>>
>> Rubén
>>

>> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 1:18 PM Patrick Allen Zulueta <
>> alexander.allenz at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello, first of all I have to tell you that Vtiger layout in this
>>> version is very responsive. Well done.
>>>
>>> Now, I have a question, after migrate from 6.5 to 7.2 everything goes
>>> good but after migration to 7.3 when I make a mass edit for my custom
>>> module it erase one field related to HelpDesk module in records I edit.
>>> Does anyone had the same issue?
>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

With
Best Regards