[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass edit on Vtiger 7.3 custom module error

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 18:30:10 GMT 2020

In 7.3 mass edit, only fields that are checked should be mass edited. If
the checkbox is checked and the field is empty, it will get erased:

[image: image.png]

Please provide more information/screenshots if the behavior is not
consistent with the above explanation. Does it happen both in desktop and
mobile?

Saludos

Rubén