[Vtigercrm-developers] Realtion between Tickets and ServiceContracts

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Mon Oct 12 14:24:14 GMT 2020

Yes, we did exactly this recently, and the M:M relationship is hard-coded
in to a few locations which means that just adding a normal 1:M relation
field and related list don't immediately work!
In /modules/HelpDesk/models/Module.php getQueryByModuleField() had to
remove the ServiceContracts module from the array.
In /modules/ServiceContracts/models/Module.php getQueryByModuleField() - we
simply removed this function.

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX