[Vtigercrm-developers] Realtion between Tickets and ServiceContracts

Ing. Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Mon Oct 12 13:38:20 GMT 2020

The current relation between Tickets and ServiceContracts is N:M.
What is the goal of this relation? We don't have any Tickets related to
two ServiceContract for now.
In our cases, this relation makes only problems.
I want to change this relation to 1:N (popup ServiceContrat in Ticket
module)
In this case, the support team can choose the correct service contract
in the create/edit view and of course related Ticket for ServiceContract.
I know that we have to change the calculation of Used Units in
ServiceContract module and rebuilt saved relations.
Do you see any other issues?

--
S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO

IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Kancelária: Slovenská 69
Sídlo: Frantiskanske nam.5