[Vtigercrm-developers] Adding a second "user" field?

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 13 13:32:53 GMT 2020

We gave up after spending a lot of time on this and fixing issues with
permission handling, reports, workflows etc..

Instead, we made a separate module and created a record for each user, and
assigned to respective.

And then made a reference field to this custom module. This helped us to
achieve the client's requirements including reports and things.