[Vtigercrm-developers] Weird requirement

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 16:26:05 GMT 2020

Tony, be careful with related records. When you go to the detail view of
say an account that has many (thousends?) related records, the loading time
can become unbearable. I guess you could improve that part of the code
to decrease loading time.

Alan, just out of curiosity, what kind of infrastructure do you use for
such a big database?

Saludos

Rubén