[Vtigercrm-developers] Resolving issues reported for 7.3 beta

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Jul 30 08:01:15 GMT 2020

Dear Developer,

Thanks! for the validation on the beta instance. There are around 100
issues reported till date.

On reviewing these we have categorized 45+ issues as enhancements, Which is
moved to the pipeline.

Valid issues on beta instances are categorized based on priority for fix.
Which will be rolled out through RCA.

--
With
Best Regards