[Vtigercrm-developers] Massive commit!

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jul 29 09:55:11 GMT 2020

Dear Developer,

With regard to this rebase operation, I made a detailed study on possible
options to revert the state through either one of revert, reset or rebase.
But performing such operations is very expensive and undos the lot of fixes
on master. We are leaving it unchanged.

I have also observed that merging branches with master is not getting
impacted if at all it's not too old. If it's the oldest branch it's going
to pull the latest changes of master to local.

--
With
Best Regards