[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass delete users

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 08:08:35 GMT 2020

Off the top of my head I think I'd write a small script and get it to do
two things:

1. use the server api to delete the erroneous users.
2. Write a simple query to update the smownerid and the cvid ownership
to the correct user (it sounds like this might not even be necessary as
the users have probably never created anything)

HTH

Al