[Vtigercrm-developers] Apologies for locking down the 7.3 validation instance!

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 15:46:18 GMT 2020

Hi All,

During the validation of 7.3 to verify in regards to the login process, we
tried a combination of special characters as password and that led to the
trigger of an issue. Due to which the user is unable to login to the demo
system provided by Vtiger.

I personally and on behalf of our team apologies for such an action.
Our soul intention is to reduce the iterations that might occur between
developers concerning the environment setup or any such possible reason.

Sorry again for any inconvenience.