[Vtigercrm-developers] Massive commit!

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Jul 23 09:14:13 GMT 2020

Hi Alan,

I debugged through the issue you have reported on Documents file preview.
Where I noticed that it was not reproducible locally.

Root cause for this is Server configuration, Where on the demo server
short_open_tag is turned 'On'. Due to which Image validation was broken and
failed to upload a few files. Whereas standard vtiger setup configuration
expects the short_open_tag to be turned 'Off'.

Now i have addressed this issue, Please do re-check now image uploads and
Download should work fine.

We are re-checking the server configurations on the demo server, I will
update soon on the upgraded beta setup with standard configuration.

--
With
Best Regards