[Vtigercrm-developers] Calendar Related Activities

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 09:06:15 GMT 2020

Sukhdev,  I think after working with it for years, is that it is a
beautiful system. As a solution provider automateSMB team has worked on
various other platforms as well like Mautic, Yeti, Sugar etc, each one has
its own ups and downs!

 Yes there are some hacks, especially in Calendar module. But, except for
that much of the hacks are not hacks, instead are diversion from the core
framework to support some business cases.

I am sure with the support from community and the improving engagement from
Vtiger team, this would he also tackled sooner.

Cheers!

*Note: *having email id or links to website in your signature for the email
sent to developer list might lead to a ban or messages being filtered out
during moderation.