[Vtigercrm-developers] vtws_relatedtypes doesn't return much information...

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Dec 14 15:15:21 GMT 2020

Hi Alan,

That looks like a valid request to enhance our webservice api to fetch more
relevant data to support developers.

We will enhance vtws_relatedtypes api to fetch requested data. Please do
file an issue on code.vtiger.com to track the updates.

>> is there also a supported way to manipulate
relationships as well?
No, updates on relationships are not allowed.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team