[Vtigercrm-developers] vtws_relatedtypes doesn't return much information...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:48:05 GMT 2020

On 14/12/2020 15:15, Uma S wrote:
> We will enhance vtws_relatedtypes api to fetch requested data. Please do
> file an issue on code.vtiger.com <http://code.vtiger.com> to track the
> updates.

Thanks!

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/-/issues/1564

>  >> is there also a supported way to manipulate
> relationships as well?
> No, updates on relationships are not allowed.

What about adding and removing custom relationships? If I install a
custom module how am I supposed to add relationships to it or remove
from it? the only way it seems we can do this right now on installation
or module enable/disable when the relationships are "hard-coded" into
the module's class?

Thanks