[Vtigercrm-developers] vtws_relatedtypes doesn't return much information...

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:56:34 GMT 2020

I'd like to be able to find and then add, delete, or modify
relationships between a custom module and the rest of vtiger.

When I call vtws_relatedtypes('MyCustomModule', $user);

I get a very minimal amount of information back:

     [types] => Array
         (
             [0] => Accounts
             [1] => Project
             [2] => HelpDesk
         )

     [information] => Array
         (
             [Accounts] => Array
                 (
                     [name] => Accounts
                     [label] => Accounts
                     [isEntity] => 1
                 )

             [Project] => Array
                 (
                     [name] => Project
                     [label] => Project
                     [isEntity] => 1
                 )

             [HelpDesk] => Array
                 (
                     [name] => HelpDesk
                     [label] => HelpDesk
                     [isEntity] => 1
                 )

         )

I would really like to know more, like:

* the method_name, e.g. get_related_list,
* the actions supported, e.g. add, select,
* the relationfield (if a 1:n)
* the relationtype, e.g. 1:N, N;N

Is there a [Marketplace] supported way to do this using the server api?
I can't find it. And if yes, is there also a supported way to manipulate
relationships as well?

Cheers