[Vtigercrm-developers] ModTracker not working on custom module

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 07:04:34 GMT 2019

On 17/09/2019 03:07, Rubén A. Estrada Orozco wrote:

> NULL is being stored on the changedon column.

I've seen this before in upgraded systems. I "think" it was a failure
due to the modifiedtime columns being spelled incorrectly in
vtiger_field, ModifiedTime, rather than modifiedtime (How it was
originally declared in the very early vtlib documentation), or it might
have been the typeofdata being "D" not "DT".

HTH