[Vtigercrm-developers] vt7.1 Listview jumping around?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Sep 16 08:27:50 GMT 2019

I had a call with a customer on Friday to discuss a few things on their
vtiger system - we used Teamviewer so they could show me clearly.

One thing really puzzled me... When they navigate from a list of Leads
(for example) to a Detail View, then hit the back button in the browser,
the Listview ordering is _completely_ different. All the records are
swapped about for some weird reason.

It's not a very busy system (may 2 or 3 active users when we were
looking at it) so even if it was to do with using the modifiedtime as
order by I would not expect it to happen all the time or at very fast
intervals... You can literally click on a record in Listview, load it
and go back and the order of the list has changed.

I have a relative recent copy of their system running on one of my dev
servers and it is not exhibiting this for me. So I'm guessing this might
be something to do with MySQL setup or something?

Anyone seen similar behaviour?

Cheers