[Vtigercrm-developers] Create entity specific widget

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Sep 9 17:43:54 GMT 2019

$  php -f modules/Accounts/models/DetailView.php
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Vtiger_DetailView_Model' not found in /var/www/aluvetro.it/hosts/crm/modules/Accounts/models/DetailView.php on line 11

As expected it’s not finding the father class :/

This is the result: not only the widget I’m adding is not showing up but the default one too are gone… console log doesn’t show anything

I’ll head to the references you pointed in the previous email
Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan
Cel. (+39) 320 7020345
Email s.mohan at myti.it