[Vtigercrm-developers] Create entity specific widget

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Sep 9 16:13:24 GMT 2019

> This makes it very hard to offer any help.

I apologize for this but I had to draw attention.

> This sounds a bit like what I call a "white screen of death" - generally
> this just means the code has exited prematurely. But it's hard to help
> without knowing why.
>
> Please try asking your question in a different way and do some debugging
> to see what errors are occurring: in the vtiger debug log, by php_error
> reporting, and/or in the Javascript Console.

That's why I'm here, already tried enabling debug mode to see what is the
error and it's saying that the cached object responsible for view is null,
googled a bit and found nothing but "try cleaning the cache" and have tried
cleaning both browser and vtiger's cache.

I'm sure i'm missing something but can't figue it out. I've tried to do how
other modules do but no luck either.

Is there any reference guide or some examples/tutorials to follow?

Thanks