[Vtigercrm-developers] Guide in API for vtigercrm7

Pooja Beladiya pooja at vindaloovoip.com
Thu May 16 12:31:01 GMT 2019

When I use API for according to document for Export Package API and enabled
error log getting this error for version v7.

PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_Package has a deprecated
constructor in /var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_Package has a deprecated
constructor in /var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php on line 16
PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageUpdate has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageUpdate.php on line 16

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageUpdate has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageUpdate.php on line 16
PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageImport has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageImport.php on line 21

Deprecated: Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageImport has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageImport.php on line 21
PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_PackageExport has a
deprecated constructor in
/var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/PackageExport.php on line 19

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 4:20 PM Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 16/05/2019 11:21, Pooja Beladiya wrote:
> >
> > At /Package Export/
> > <
> https://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/vtlib/package-export.html> API
>
> > I am stuck. I am not getting response or error or not generating any zip
> > file in test/vtlib Directory.
> >
> > Please provide me proper document for this.
>
> Firstly enable error reporting so you can see if any errors are reported
> when you try to run this
>
> Please make sure test/vtlib directory exists under vtigercrm root
> directory and is *writeable* by whichever user is running the script...
>
> Finally, I recall a common problem here was if the server/php had no
> access to a zip library/function... (e.g. sudo apt install zip unzip)
>

> HTH
>
> Al

*Regards,*
*Pooja Beladiya*