[Vtigercrm-developers] Guide in API for vtigercrm7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 16 17:00:46 GMT 2019

On 16/05/2019 13:31, Pooja Beladiya wrote:
> When I use API for according to document for Export Package API and
> enabled error log getting this error for version v7.
>
> PHP Deprecated:  Methods with the same name as their class will not be
> constructors in a future version of PHP; Vtiger_Package has a deprecated
> constructor in /var/www/html/vtigercrm7/vtlib/Vtiger/Package.php on line 16

That's not really an error. It is only a message saying that a feature
is deprecated and will be removed in a later release - it is not the
problem.

Try adding & ~E_DEPRECATED to your ini_set for error reporting and see
if you get anything else. If you look at the top of config.inc.php
you'll see some examples of error/warning types you can safely ignore.

Questions you probably need to understand the answers too:

* Are you running the script from the command line or from a web
browser? (So you then know what the user process is)

* Is the test/vtlib directory writeable by the same user as is running
the script? (See above)

* Enable debug logging in vtiger and then see what is generated in the
logs/vtigercrm.log file when you run this script?

HTH