[Vtigercrm-developers] Guide in API for vtigercrm7

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 16 10:46:43 GMT 2019

On 16/05/2019 11:21, Pooja Beladiya wrote:

> At /Package Export/
> <https://community.vtiger.com/help/vtigercrm/developers/vtlib/package-export.html> API
> I am stuck. I am not getting response or error or not generating any zip
> file in test/vtlib Directory.
>
> Please provide me proper document for this.

Firstly enable error reporting so you can see if any errors are reported
when you try to run this

Please make sure test/vtlib directory exists under vtigercrm root
directory and is *writeable* by whichever user is running the script...

Finally, I recall a common problem here was if the server/php had no
access to a zip library/function... (e.g. sudo apt install zip unzip)

HTH