[Vtigercrm-developers] unlink not working

nab nabbenn at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 14 14:11:20 GMT 2019

Thank's Alan,
I think my issue is a little bit different, the version is "7.1.0".
To clarify, I added two screenshots, the first one illustrates the way to
unlink a contact using the button
<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/t1609/unlink_button.png> .
"Project" represents a principal module and "Contacts" represents the
related module. In this case, the deletion does not work.
The second illustrates the way to delete a contact using the "Delete
Contacts" button when on the contact detail. In this case, the deletion
works perfectly.

<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/t1609/relatedmodulecontact.png>

<http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/file/t1609/detailContact.png>

Nb