[Vtigercrm-developers] unlink not working

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 13:05:47 GMT 2019

You do not say specifically what version of vtiger you are referring
too. However if you search *all* issues (including those which are
closed) in code.vtiger.com there are several which mention unlink.

The one closest to the description of your problem would seem to be this:

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/699

First I would check if your version is vtiger is after this commit...

HTH

Al