[Vtigercrm-developers] unlink not working

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:50:57 GMT 2019

So now we know a bit more about the nature of the problem, when you try
to unlink, with error reporting enabled, debug logging enabled and with
your browser's javascript console active, what errors are reported when
you click the unlink button? And what is recorded in the debug log?

Maybe we can help you more then.

Alan