[Vtigercrm-developers] Interested? Multiple Portals with different permissions

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Thu Jun 20 10:47:36 GMT 2019

Hi Nilay,
We have also worked extensively on the Portal concept and customization,
and dont like to link it solely with Contacts. Employees, Vendors etc could
be some others. I like the idea of un-marrying the Portal away for
Contacts, it would provide more variety.
We have also integrated with some client requested APIs which they wanted
to provide to their Portal Users.

Also, moving away from SOAP could be considered, perhaps using pure
Webservices?

More as we progress
With best regards,

S.T.Prasad (Skype: stprasad at stprasad.com)
Founder and Chief Shikari
http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger
Certified Solution Partner for Asia and Africa