[Vtigercrm-developers] Project module, how to choose default "relatedto" field value

emmanuele.maida emmanuele.maida at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:24:24 GMT 2019

I found the solution, i'm writing it here so if in the future someone finds
this thread can have the answer.

I couldn't figure out how to order the fields, but I found out how to break
the relationship between Projects and Accounts.

I had to give this SQL command on the Database:

DELETE FROM vtiger_fieldmodulerel WHERE fieldid IN (SELECT fieldid FROM
`vtiger_field` WHERE `fieldname`='linktoaccountscontacts') AND relmodule
='Accounts'

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html