[Vtigercrm-developers] Project module, how to choose default "relatedto" field value

emmanuele.maida emmanuele.maida at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 13:10:00 GMT 2019

First of all, thank you for your answer!

So far I've used this solution, but I wanted to find a better one.
In the Organization module there is the field "member of" that allows me to
relate an organization with another organization, and in my work is very
useful, so I would like to find a solution that allows me to keep active the
module Accounts.

Uma S wrote