[Vtigercrm-developers] important: no restrictions used in emailed reports

Christoper J Combrink christopher at wowfingers.com
Wed Jun 20 10:19:05 GMT 2018

Alan, he's talking about the scheduled emails/reports, I believe - not the
export (from within the module) functionality?
Unfortunately, I've not had a lot of success with the default reporting
module myself so I can't offer any advice.

Regards,

*Christopher J Combrink*
co-founder | COO

*t.* +27 79 673 1888
*w.* wowfingers.com
[image: WoW Fingers>] <http://wowfingers.com/>
UNIT 34 SOMERSET SQUARE, GREEN POINT, 8001
<https://goo.gl/maps/HSmRerNpBbF2>