[Vtigercrm-developers] important: no restrictions used in emailed reports

Alex Hall ahall at autodist.com
Wed Jun 20 10:39:32 GMT 2018

Correct. Users can schedule reports that get emailed to them at the schedule they set. It is these reports that don't honor the ACL the rest of Vtiger does, and that's the problem. Obviously, we've disabled the entire scheduled reports option for now, but it's one aspect of Vtiger that everyone really likes to use. I'd like to turn it back on, but van't until we can get it to use the same restrictions for the target user that the user would have across the rest of the site. The other IT guy at my work is currently looking into changing the source to use the same controls that non-scheduled reports use, but he's not had any luck so far.