[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 RC Released

Prasad prasad at vtiger.com
Tue Jan 30 16:56:10 GMT 2018

Alan,

master is the reference for any contribution.

We fork branch to keep the work-in-progress copy or integration
that need to run with validation (and likely to break). Post stability on
sanity testing it would be merge into master.

7.1.0 - was a working branch which got pulled into master.

Is there a better model you are recommending?

Regards,
Prasad
Vtiger Team

--