[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 RC Released

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 16:34:18 GMT 2018

It would be helpful, I assume, to vtiger as well as to us, if you
(vtiger) could explain what your procedure is with regards to the
branches on Gitlab?

I see a bunch of recent commits to "master". And nothing since
04/01/2018 to the branch called 7.1.0???

Which one(s) are we supposed to track and test regularly? And what is
the purpose of each one? Then we would know which branch(es) we should
be submitting pull requests to :-)

Right now it is very confusing...

TIA

Al