[Vtigercrm-developers] Trigger Workflow from Mail Converter?

Chris Thompson cthompson at moderas.org
Mon Jan 29 16:15:25 GMT 2018

As a company that uses vtiger I actually appreciate notification of solutions even if they are from a commercial entity.  I use Stefan’s workflow package and I wouldn’t have even know it existed if a developer working for me wasn’t aware of it. Knowledge is power, the more we know the better we can do our jobs so as long as it’s not “HEY BUY MY NEW X” I’m in favor of people saying things like “we developed a tool to do x and are looking for feedback”.

Just my two cents.

P.S.  We really like Stefan’s workflow. It needed some tweaks but the code is able to be modified so we recommend it if you have an issue standardworkflow can’t tackle.