[Vtigercrm-developers] Trigger Workflow from Mail Converter?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 14:17:41 GMT 2018

Dear Satish,

I don't think relentless marketing is appreciated by the community, but in
the below case Stefan actually offers to solve Alan's problem, so i think
that makes 100% sense.

If you have a "Vtiger-native" solution for the problem, we would of course
love to hear about it. Otherwise Stefan's offer seems valid + relevant.

Best,
Chris