[Vtigercrm-developers] 10 days and counting

Manuel ptdesigner at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:28:13 GMT 2018

Its very frustrating this situation. We should feel good reporting bugs, suggest improvements and all that but for “some” reason we feel some kind of abandon feeling.

Like this it turns process so complicated, that I almost forgot most of the bugs I reported because get no response:

Not saying this bugs are more important than others, just saying that like me others must feel lost

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/740 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/740>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/752 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/752>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/537 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/537>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/534 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/534>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/522 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/522>
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/697 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/697>

And can’t understand as well the review process that apparently they rush to solve only last bugs reported.

Seems old issues will be forgotten again and again.
Most of them have no Milestone.

Best Regards

Manuel