[Vtigercrm-developers] 10 days and counting

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:22:23 GMT 2018

We definitely need to know how  the Vtiger team is handling git commits and
merge.

Ideally as mentioned by fellow developers as well, we should be creating a
branch for each release and once it is erified we should be merging it with
master.

This also makes easier to report bugs, as you can see right now in the
repo, all issues are reported on the same branch with details of the
version being mentioned in the title of issue.

regards,
Nilay Khatri
Founder, Automate SMB
*Vtiger CRM implementation/Customization | Sales and Marketing Automation *