[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 RC Released

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 15:28:52 GMT 2018

I have tested the Vtiger 7.1 with few common issues which in general occur
with any new release.

All those issues are visible on the first sight. Have  created all those
issues in code.vtiger.com.

With over 407 open issues and more than 30 issues reported on Vtiger 7.1.0
itself, this cant be considered as an RC.

regards,
Nilay Khatri
Founder, Automate SMB
www.automatesmb.com
*Vtiger CRM implementation/Customization | Sales and Marketing Automation *

Elance <http://toshu_k.elance.com> | Odesk
<https://www.odesk.com/users/~0134aff44bbb930c33> | Linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/nilay-khatri/23/27b/641> | Relext : Mass SMS
through Twilio <http://relext.nilaykhatri.com>