[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.1 RC Released

Matteo Baranzoni info at greenbitweb.com
Mon Jan 8 13:06:41 GMT 2018

I see many improvement but why vtiger does not care about community
contribution?

For example: I send this fix 2 month ago (mailmanager does not work with
php7 due to HTMLSax3 related issue)
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/261

and there are others interesting commit:
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/77
http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests/72

Again: Vtiger community has open many bug related to vt71, for example for test
mobile module related issue but it seem that do not interest anyone here...