[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM: Weekly Wrap - Feb 23, 2018

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Sat Feb 24 15:16:09 GMT 2018

Hi prasad and thanks for answer.
I'm not sure I've been well explained my question.
What I saw in these year is that normally the growth of open source is
completly vtiger driven. This is ok. Normally you release features from
ondemand with a delay. It's ok.
My question is: if someone provide some new feature that are already
present in ondemand or not at all present in ondemand, there is a real
possibility that will be merged?
I do some example only to understand what you are ready to accept from
community:
1. a pdf template creator like pdfmaker
2. possiblity to set field to order list on listview
3. edit fields directly from lists from related listview
4. a new module
What I think that if in your model you will accept contribution from
community product will growth faster. Of course after your revision. But
you really will do?

Thanks for your work