[Vtigercrm-developers] Only images under 50kb are stored in Documents

iko irina_k6 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 23 13:13:21 GMT 2018

Hi,

I have problems with saving images in Documents module. All is well with
small images (biggest that was successfully saved was 42Kb). When image size
is larger the file is not stored in /storage. If I try to open file from the
Documents module by clicking on the file name, I get blank page with
following in the url
https://.../index.php?module=Documents&action=DownloadFile&record=2448&fileid=

Any ideas on what is wrong here?

Files of other types (.doc, .pdf etc) are saved ok with size limit as
specified in config.inc.php (3 Mb). Fileinfo.dll anf mime are enabled.

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html