[Vtigercrm-developers] Okay to replace 7.0.1 file with 6.4 version?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 21:13:42 GMT 2018

Get yourself a copy of Meld and look at the diff. See what has changed.

Looking at the commit history for this file (it was originally committed
with vtiger 6.4.0) there has only been one change since and that was to
address some "assigning by reference" issues so it would be compatible
with PHP v7.

http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commits/master/vtlib/thirdparty/dZip.inc.php

Now to me, this _might_ suggest that the module you are trying to
install needs the code to be reverted because *it* isn't up to date -
not vtiger...

Al