[Vtigercrm-developers] Other Module events?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 07:38:22 GMT 2018

For a module I am working on I am interested in being able to have an
Event Handler listen for when *any other* module is enabled or disabled.
We are storing module data externally and knowing if a module is
enabled, deleted or whatever would have a direct impact on the operation
of of our application.

Looking through the code it looks like the module.enabled and
module.disabled events are only triggering their own module, is not
using the standard Eventing API so there isn't a "global" event as such
to listen out for.

Does anyone else know if this is possible?

I realise I can check each module's status at runtime for but this seems
like the wrong way to do it frankly and it would be a check that would
need to happen frequently.

TIA