[Vtigercrm-developers] how and where to add a custom setting?

Boris CLEMENT b.clement at abo-s.com
Thu Apr 26 16:21:02 GMT 2018

Hello,

You may use WSAPP module which manage synchronization between entites in
CRM and external applications.

Some applications/services (Outlook, Google calendar sync) already use
WSAPP implementation and I think you can have a look on this feature.

Please share your feedback.

Regards,

Boris

ABOnline solutions