[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger developers and GDPR compliance

Boris CLEMENT b.clement at abo-s.com
Fri Apr 6 14:36:34 GMT 2018

Hi,

We are preparing a contribution for applying GDPR  that allows to manage
consents, data portability and right to be forgotten.

This contribution will contain :

- a CRM module to set up GDPR requirements

- a specific portal for Leads and Contacts where they can manage their
own data rights.

We plan to release this contribution on May (2018)

it will be available for vtiger 6.x and vtiger 7.x versions.

Some news in few weeks

Regards,

Boris

ABOnline solutions

On 13/03/2018 16:50, Prasad wrote:
> Simone,
>
> There might be multiple ways to tackle or support GDPR.
> You are free to suggest or propose the change.
>
> Regards,
> Prasad
>
> --
> FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit
> <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I LIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog
> <https://blogs.vtiger.com> I Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>
> On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 7:36 PM, Simone Travaglini
> <simonetravaglini at gmail.com <mailto:simonetravaglini at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Not yet becouse we have to decide if create a modules or make core
>     changes directly on vtiger. If we create will be accepted (after a
>     review of course)?

>     <mailto:prasad at vtiger.com>>:
>
>         Simone,
>
>         Do you have the merge request ready?
>
>         --
>         FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit
>         <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I LIn
>         <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I Blog
>         <https://blogs.vtiger.com> I Website <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>
>         On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 3:11 PM, Simone Travaglini
>         <simonetravaglini at gmail.com
>         <mailto:simonetravaglini at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>             Hi I just wrote here:
>             http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/837
>             <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/837>
>             that we are ready to create something to manage some issue
>             related to GDPR.
>             Our question is if Vtiger will merge them. It will be
>             possible?

>             <mailto:prasad at vtiger.com>>:
>
>                 I took a note on our issue tracker to gain more
>                 insight on required changes for being GDPR complaint
>                 http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/837
>                 <http://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/837>
>
>                 Please share your inputs and reference on it.
>
>                 Thanks,
>                 Prasad
>
>                 --
>                 FB <http://www.facebook.com/vtiger> I Twit
>                 <http://twitter.com/vtigercrm> I LIn
>                 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/1270573?trk=tyah> I
>                 Blog <https://blogs.vtiger.com> I Website
>                 <https://www.vtiger.com/>
>
>                 On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 3:42 PM, IT-Solutions4You
>                 <info at its4you.sk <mailto:info at its4you.sk>> wrote:
>
>                     I found this article
>                     http://uk.redk.net/gdpr-crm-marketing-lists-ready/
>                     <http://uk.redk.net/gdpr-crm-marketing-lists-ready/>
>                     Maybe this will help someone.
>
>                     Matus
>
>                     Dňa 7. 12. 2017 o 15:19 Søren Madsen napísal(a):
>
>                         Has the Vtiger development team, made any
>                         thoughts or plans regarding the
>                         european GDPR? The new regulations will be
>                         inforced in May 2018, and doesn't
>                         just apply to organizations in the EU, but any
>                         company or organization that
>                         stores personal information about any EU
>                         citizen. (Personal information
>                         includes common vtiger fields such as e-mail
> [...]

<https://www.tigerpro-crm.com?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig_logo&utm_campaign=email_signature>

Boris Clement / Directeur de projet
b.clement at tigerpro-crm.com <mailto:b.clement at tigerpro-crm.com>

TigerPro CRM - ABOnline solutions SARL
04 90 41 94 14
11, avenue Charles de Gaulle 84600 VALREAS
www.tigerpro-crm.com
<https://www.tigerpro-crm.com?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig_link&utm_campaign=email_signature>

Bannière email
<https://www.tigerpro-crm.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sig_banner&utm_campaign=email_signature>