[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Upgrade - Popups Freezing Browser

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 13:57:46 GMT 2017

I haven't seen this before but would suggest disabling the PBXManager
module. That should stop you getting all the popups so you can then
investigate properly.

If you can't login long enough to disable it via the module manager then
edit the vtiger_tab table and set the "presence" column for PBXManager to 1.

HTH

Al