[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7 Upgrade - Popups Freezing Browser

Brian belstsrv at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:21:13 GMT 2017

Thanks Alan for the reply.  I checked and the PBXManager was already set
to 1.  We've never used that in the past, but I was hoping that might be
the culprit.

I did try and toggle it but that did not have any affect either.

Is there a table that could be somehow holding these notifications
waiting for a logon to blast them out and maybe I just need to find and
clear that table?  Or a setting that tells Vtiger to not send these
notifications out?  It seems they are table driven (I assume), but
that's a bit of a guess.

If it helps, any user to log on gets these messages whether they're a
normal user or admin level.

Thank you again for your help!