[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.0.0 Published

Stefan Warnat ich at stefanwarnat.de
Thu May 25 12:20:10 GMT 2017

Thanks Chris!

@Developers: Thanks for really releasing Version 7. I don't expect this.

In my eyes the Open Source(!) VtigerCRM is the best "really usable"
OpenSource CRM, which is based on PHP. (Yeti is go a confusing fast
development and Suite have too confusing layout.) Java/Python based
software play in another league, because it cannot installed everywhere.
With the new layout vtiger also looks as good as other software.

The other side:
The VtigerCRM OnDemand Version is the worst solution I know, because it
lacks the Extensions, a Free versions will generate and which other CRM
systems do have.

So I don't lost the hope to get a better solution in near future.
I cannot imagine, the OnDemand is selling enough or the developers are
happy with it, because other paid software provide more features for an
equal price.

So the real strength of vtiger is the OpenSource version, which is a
complete basic CRM, but full featured and not virtually limited.

I'm happy with the Version 7, because it provide a good base for
developments.
(Maybe some bugs should solved, but this is like in any first version of a
new major version, also in other software. Called "Banana-system". Not
good, but not focused only on vtiger.)

Regards,

Stefan

----