[Vtigercrm-developers] Problems with the Extensions Store

MrJingles paddy at renaissancegroup.co.uk
Thu Jun 29 10:56:54 GMT 2017

Sorry, if this is not the correct place to post this, but I am having
problems installing extensions from the Extensions Store.

If I try to install a free extension, it works.

If I try to pay for an extension (my card details are entered correctly &
I've tried two cards) I just receive a message stating "Installation Failed
- Forbidden".

This happens on my dedicated web server as well as on vTiger running on my
own development PC.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Paddy